Hayes Martin Associates, Inc. Named Finalist For An Impressive 20 Coveted SoCal Awards
September 17, 2009 — Hayes Martin Associates, Inc. of Newport Beach is a 20-time finalist for the highly anticipated new SoCal Sales & Marketing Awards sponsored by the Sales & Marketing Council of Southern California of the BIA/SC. The awards, to be held on October 10, 2009 at the Disney's Grand California Hotel, have been dubbed "a super group of awards" that include the MAME, LAURELS and ELAN awards.
Offering an impressive scope of nominations for this year's event, Hayes Martin Associates' 20 finalists span the entire spectrum of online and offline marketing and strategic promotions in a broad range of categories “We are absolutely delighted to see so many of our efforts being recognized in the most important categories of the SoCal Awards. It gives us great pride in knowing that our clients are so well represented in this exciting competition,” said Sandra Keedy, President and Creative Director of Hayes Martin Associates, Inc. “Our greatest reward in seeing this long list of finalists is knowing how our ongoing efforts for each of our clients have been so strategically effective in achieving sales goals in one of the toughest economies in U.S. history. Building our marketing partnerships with our clients, by helping them achieve sales is the highest priority we hold.”
The agency dominates the 'Best Overall Ad Campaign' category with all four finalists created by Hayes Martin Associates, Inc. The agency has qualified in thirteen major categories, all considered to be key to overall marketing success, from traditional forms to today's most dynamic communications technologies.
- 'Best Brochure', for Irvine Company Community Development's Woodbury East
- 'Best Direct Mail — Single Piece', for William Lyon Homes' Ivy and for Standard Pacific Homes' Talega
- 'Best Internet Marketing Campaign', (Eblasts) for William Lyon Homes' Ivy and for Irvine Company Community Development's Woodbury East and (Banners) for or Irvine Company Community Development's Woodbury East
- 'Best Print Advertisement', for Irvine Company Community Development's Woodbury East and for William Lyon Homes' Ivy
- 'Best Overall Ad Campaign', (a clean sweep) for William Lyon Homes' Ivy, D.R. Horton's UnAuction, K. Hovnanian® Homes®' Corporate and for Irvine Company Community Development's Woodbury East
- 'Best Special Promotion — Limited Time Sales or Marketing Program', for D.R. Horton's UnAuction
- 'Best Strategic Sales Promotion', for D.R. Horton's UnAuction and for Standard Pacific Homes' 24-Carat Bonus Broker Campaign
- 'Best Website for an Associate or Supplier', for Hayes Martin Associates, Inc. Corporate Website
- 'Best Signage', for Irvine Company Community Development's Woodbury East 'Best Single Family Detached Community of the Year', for K. Hovnanian® Homes®' Four Seasons at Beaumont and also for K. Hovnanian® Homes®' Cambria Hills
- 'Best Suburban Attached Community of the Year', for William Lyon Homes' Ivy
Hayes Martin Associates is one of the nation's leading marketing, advertising and public relations firms of residential homebuilders, land developers and master-planned communities. Since it's founding in 1987, the award-winning firm has provided clients with the combined talents of highly experienced and respected team of professional specialists.
The agency represents a client roster of highly regarded homebuilders and master planned community developers including The Irvine Company, which relies on Hayes Martin Associates, Inc. for a broad spectrum of marketing expertise and strategic programs for the Villages of Irvine®, including the recently acclaimed introduction of the Village of Woodbury East. Standard Pacific Homes, William Lyon Homes, K. Hovnanian® Homes®, Rancho Mission Viejo, California Pacific Homes, Lewis Planned Communities, Castle & Cooke and American Senior Living all enjoy longstanding marketing partnership with Hayes Martin Associates, Inc.
The agency is also actively involved in numerous philanthropic organizations and institutions, from HomeAid Orange County, the charitable arm of the Building Industry Association of Southern California, and City of Hope to the Sisters of the Sacred Heart retreat center. Sandra Keedy currently serves on the board of directors for HomeAid and is the 2007 recipient of the Southern California B.J. Stewart Women's Achievement Award for her hard work, involvement and dedication to the building industry, an honor bestowed by the MAME Awards, which pays tribute to all facets of new home marketing and merchandising.
A full scope of Hayes Martin Associates, Inc. capabilities, its distinctively results-driven creative approach and the agencies relationships are available at www.hayesmartin.com. Visit the website today to learn more about this award-winning agency.
Hayes Martin Associates, Inc. offices are located at 1300 Dove Street, Suite 205, Newport Beach, CA 92660. Please contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 949-417-1799.