Hayes Martin Associates, INC. has been honored with 31 finalist nominations in 15 diverse categories for the 2010 SoCal Awards.
September 27, 2010 — The 2010 SoCal Awards has named the leading marketing, advertising and public relations firm of Hayes Martin Associates, Inc. as a finalist for 31 nominations in 15 diverse categories. The prestigious SoCal Awards is a joint awards program that showcases the SMC's of the BIA of Southern California; winners will be announced at the 'Red Carpet Event' on October 23rd at The Grove of Anaheim. This annual highly anticipated event marks the milestones of all facets of new-home marketing and merchandising throughout Southern California.
Demonstrating the agency's full-service, wide ranging expertise, Hayes Martin Associates' 31 finalists span the gamut of marketing, including internet campaign, direct mail, graphic continuity, special promotion, best website and more.
"It is tremendously gratifying to have achieved so many notable nominations in this year's competition. More importantly, it reinforces our belief in creating stand-out marketing even in the toughest of economies," said Sandra Keedy, President and Creative Director of Hayes Martin Associates, Inc. "While circumstances may have become more challenging, our clients have chosen bold solutions and innovation that reflect the quality they themselves put into these communities. Together we've helped in rebuilding the American dream of home ownership for today's buyers."
The agency scored 32 finalists nominations in the below 15 categories:
- Best Logo Design &mdash Blossom Grove & Mirasol/William Lyon Homes
- Best Graphic Continuity &mdash Woodbury East/Irvine Company Community Development & Blossom Grove/William Lyon Homes
- Best Brochure &mdash Blossom Grove, Mirasol & ThreeSixty at South Bay/William Lyon Homes
- Best Direct Mail &mdash Print Only - Opening Doors in San Diego Grand Opening/William Lyon Homes
- Best Eblast Campaign &mdash Buyer Retention Program & Get Your Move On/William Lyon Homes
- Best Banner Ad Campaign &mdash Stonegate East/Irvine Company Community Development, ThreeSixty at South Bay, Get Your Move On & ThreeSixty at South Bay &mdash You Own You Rock/William Lyon Homes
- Best Overall Internet Campaign &mdash Get Your Move On & ThreeSixty at South Bay &mdash You Own You Rock/William Lyon Homes
- Best Ad &mdash Woodbury & Portola Springs/Irvine Company Community Development
- Best Overall Advertising Campaign &mdash Woodbury East/Irvine Company Community Development
- Best Special Promotion &mdash ThreeSixty at South Bay &mdash You Own You Rock & Get Your Move On/William Lyon Homes
- Best Website for a Builder or Community &mdash www.lyonmirasol.com/William Lyon Homes
- Best Interactive Point of Sale Experience &mdash Blossom Grove & Mirasol/William Lyon Homes
- Best Signage &mdash Mirasol, Blossom Grove & ThreeSixty at South Bay/William Lyon Homes
- Community of the Year Attached &mdash Ivy & ThreeSixty at South Bay/William Lyon Homes
- Community of the Year Detached over $600,000 &mdash Pasado at Del Sur, Blossom Grove & Mirasol/William Lyon Homes
Hayes Martin Associates is one of the nation's leading marketing, advertising and public relations firms of residential homebuilders, land developers and master-planned communities. Since its founding in 1987, the award-winning firm has provided clients with the combined talents of highly experienced and respected team of professional specialists.
The agency represents a client roster of highly regarded homebuilders and master planned community developers including The Irvine Company, which relies on Hayes Martin Associates, Inc. for a broad spectrum of marketing expertise and strategic programs for the Villages of Irvine®, including the recently acclaimed introduction of the Village of Woodbury East. William Lyon Homes, K. Hovnanian® Homes®, Rancho Mission Viejo, California Pacific Homes and American Senior Living all enjoy profitable marketing partnership with Hayes Martin Associates, Inc.
Hayes Martin Associates is also actively involved in numerous philanthropic organizations and institutions, from HomeAid Orange County, the charitable arm of the Building Industry Association of Southern California, and City of Hope to the Sisters of the Sacred Heart Retreat Center. Sandra Keedy currently serves on the Board of Directors for HomeAid.
A full scope of the agency's capabilities is available at www.hayesmartin.com. Visit the website today to learn more. You may also follow HMA on Facebook and Twitter. Hayes Martin Associates, Inc. offices are located at 1300 Dove Street, Suite 205, Newport Beach, CA 92660. Please contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 949-417-1799.